Blogger Templates
~~~~

Saturday 16 April 2011

LIFE JUST ONCE =)

just like my title...life is once..so make sure u appreciate your life...this my way how i appreciate my life..first i will dreams as if i will life forever,life as if i will die today and i will laugh as much as my breathe and love as long as i live..then don’t ever ask what the world needs. Ask what makes me come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive..besides life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live my life to the fullest potential, and fight for my own dreams.please love your self..if u not,how you will love other??remember u need to thankful because ALLAH give us a chance to see the world,to get the greatest life and the important is ALLAH give us a chance to be KHALIFAH on this earth..when our time is over,we will back to our GOD,ALLAH S.W.T but before that think properly..did u do what your god ask u to do??plus,minus,divide = prayers,charity,mom and dad..evrything is complete??even if u got 1000 years,u can't make sure evrything is done..people make mistake..me too and u too..=)